What is the photovoltaic tracker?
As the name implies, photovoltaic tracker is an integrated device that combines the support structure with integrated astronomical algorithms, angle sensors and other control devices, can accurately track the real-time running track of the sun, increase the direct light irradiation reception of battery components, and greatly increase the power generation.
The power generation of photovoltaic power station is affected by latitude and longitude, air transparency, design optimization, operation and maintenance quality and other factors. Generally speaking, photovoltaic tracker can effectively increase the power generation of power station by about 10%~25% (compared with fixed bracket). As the dimension changes from high to low, the percentage of tracker power generation increases gradually, reaching the maximum value in the equatorial region.
What is the structure principle of photovoltaic tracker?
1. The sensor is installed on the square array of solar cells and runs synchronously with it. Once the light direction changes slightly, the sensor will be out of balance, and the output signal of the system will be deviated. When the deviation reaches a certain amplitude, the sensor will output a corresponding signal, and the actuator will start to correct the deviation, so that the photoelectric sensor will be balanced again—that is, when the solar cell square plane controlled by the sensor output signal makes an angle with the light, it will stop rotating and complete an adjustment cycle.
2. The solar support is constantly adjusted and always follows the sun along its trajectory, forming a closed-loop feedback system to realize automatic tracking. The system does not need to set the reference position, and the sensor will never lose its way. The system is equipped with anti-stray light interference and night tracking circuit, and is equipped with manual control switch to facilitate debugging.
- Solar Tracker Controller TCU
- Solar Intelligent Communication Box NCU
- Digital Intelligent Operation Software Solar SCADA